There is nothing more important to our physical, spiritual and mental well-being than to truly know ourselves. Once we deepen our awareness and gain a greater understanding of who we are and how we operate from moment to moment, we can begin to recognize, and therefore shift, deep rooted habits and behaviors that may have been holding us back, making us feel sick, stuck, small, lost, uninspired etc., and from this place we begin to grow, sometimes rapidly, into a healthier, more alive and empowered version of us.
In the “Writing Into The Now” workshop, Glenn leads participants deep into the present of their life using forms of expression, observation, and exercises – both writing and otherwise – to bring them into a greater sense of self-awareness…and ultimately freedom. Participants often experience profound revelations during the workshops or in the hours and days after.
No prior writing experience needed.
Glenn has used these insights and techniques to excel as a screenwriter, wellness writer, and as the author of “Mastery: Living The Highest You” and “Would My Heart Think This Thought?” But more importantly, Glenn uses these techniques to live an awakened life of presence, awareness, and humble service.
This is a full day workshop that can also be done as a two day, weekend offering. *Glenn will on occasion work one-on-one with individuals who prefer non-group settings.
- A heightened sense and understanding of your own lived story, and how to effectively change/revise elements of it.
- A greater appreciation and connection to the now moment.
- Tools for tapping into spontaneous creativity, soul wisdom, stillness, intuition, and a greater expression of what wants to, or needs to, be shared through you.
- The ability to connect the dots of your life in a way you have never done before.
- Viewing the pen (or keyboard) as an ally that can serve you in infinite ways…including getting you “unstuck.”
- Your future story.
“If you’re at a crossroads in your life or searching for clarity and a sense of direction, I can’t recommend this workshop enough. You will be affected for days, weeks and possibly months later. It will move you back to the right track of living up to your full potential and your true life’s purpose.”
– Cassie Jaye, Filmmaker