Finding heart wisdom in a head dominated world.
It has been said that the eighteen inches it takes to travel from the head to the heart is often the most difficult but rewarding journey one can embark on.
In this talk, Glenn introduces us to our heart not just as an organ that pumps blood, but rather as an actual center comprised of kindness, compassion and great depths of wisdom.
Using the question: “Would My Heart Think This Thought?” from his book of the same name, Glenn illustrates the effectiveness of moving from our dominant head-based (often egoic) thoughts, largely comprised of self judgment and limitation, to broader and healthier heart-based understandings. This “reframing” will help those in attendance to find compassion for themselves and others along with supplying them with the tools to transform their thinking and release long held patterns of self-criticism and limitation.
* This talk can be done in an audio/visual style.
- Tools for transformation leading to an increased love and acceptance of yourself and others.
- A deeper understanding and appreciation of the heart.
- Insights as to what science is now telling us about the heart center.
- A new way of viewing the world.
- Seeing the heart as a spiritual gateway.
- Each participant will receive the e-book, “Would My Heart Think This Thought?”
“I am eternally grateful to Glenn for showing me the power of what it means to make decisions with my heart. I feel honored to call him a friend, teacher, and guide. He is truly special and his light shines so bright to all who connect with him. From the depths of my heart, I encourage you to journey with Glenn into your heart.”
– Ned Specktor, Creator of Happy Monday